Buggies Unlimited Golf Cart Troubleshooting Text Support

Yerf-Dog Scout 34911

Yerf-Dog Scout 34911

Postby jamesamcc » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:17 am

Who builds the engine for this cart? Also has anyone owned one of these and if so what are your thoughts on it?
jamesamcc

Postby spriddle » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:04 pm

Is this the little truck looking atv like they sell at TSC. If it is, I think they have a robins engine on them. I read a lot of reviews on these last spring and didn't (I hate to say) come up with anything really good about them. The reviews I read said problems with tires, front end, and welds mostly. But, of course, it was a new atv at the time and not too many reviews. If you have one of these, how long have you had it and how do you like it?
spriddle

Postby sundownshifter » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:10 pm

I read they have 10hp Aeon motors but not sure I think Aeon makes motors for cheap little qauds and scooters
http://www.picturetrail.com/sundownshifter
2005 September Cart of the month Winner
2005 Buggy Bonanza's Judges Choice Winner
2007 Mineral Springs Rally Hill-Climb Winner
sundownshifter

Yerf Dog Scout

Postby dbyers » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 pm

I have one, I jsut got it and have not had any luck finding out much about it. There is not alot of bad feedback on the web about it, so I guess it's ok. But, I think they must be out of business because no one carrys them anymore and they don't answer calls at yerf dog.com
dbyers

Postby Sho305 » Mon May 22, 2006 9:03 am

Aeon? Is that the motor...I thought it was that Chinese copy of a Honda. I looked at one, I really didn't like the fact that it didn't have rear shocks, though it had a place for them. Needs 20hp too of course :D A few places around here have them yet. Sams did have them, I was told you could get them at Sams in FLA real cheap but they never marked them as low up here in MI. I don't remember but they had one for maybe 3500 here? I saw the ezgo at TSC also the other day.
Sho305

Return to Other Manufacturers Gas