Most of these guys have done this alot more than me so hopefully they will chime in, but here are a couple pics of mine. Its a 94, but the same basic design should work for you.
I just cut the spindle mounts off the front and rewelded to 2" heavy wall square tube the right length for the down tube. I then welded it to the old 2x3 axle center section to retain all old shock mounts and spring mount locations.
As you can see I then added another piece of 2" between them at the bottom to really beef it up.
I lengthened my tie rods to account for the extra front end width by cutting them in two and sliding each end into a piece of 3/4" schedule 40 pipe and welding them in place.
You will have to get the wheels closely aligned before welding and then you can fine tune it with the existing threads after that.
I done the rear end by adding 2 2" "blocks" under each. I built new heavier u bolts with 7/16" all thread that I heated and bent to the right size.
The extended shock towers were made with a piece of heavy 1" square tube and a piece of 2" U channel I made by cutting the side off of a piece of 2" Square tube.
I also tack welded the 1" to the old shock mount on the axle to keep it from flip flopping.
This left me needing a little more rear lift but thats as high as I felt comforatable doing blocks. I added a set of heavy duty rear shackles that I built to handle the rest of the height I needed. I built them from 1.5" flat bar 1/4" thick and some 1" square tube.
As a rule you double the the desired lift number needed on a shackle to get the right lift. Ex: 4" longer shakles if you want 2" of lift. This formula is what Ive always used lifting trucks but I found out its too much for a cart because of the short leaf springs. From my calculations the numbers were just about exact. 2" longer shackles gave me an actual 2" of lift.
This gave me a total of around 6" front and rear. I plan on replacing my old rear springs with some heavy duty ones one day so if it ends up too high after that I can simply drop a block off or put the stock leaf spring shackles back on.
Again some might have better ideas, but this has worked for me because I just used materials I already had. It seems to be holding up well as Ive played on it pretty hard since the lift and everything is holding up great.
Hope this helps!