Buggies Unlimited Golf Cart Troubleshooting Text Support

48V Club Car stutters/hesitates

Moderators: BU_CartGuy, Path Maker, Keyguy, Barry Wilson, BU Employees, Mods

48V Club Car stutters/hesitates

Postby glands » Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm

My cart will stutter in reverse and forward, sometimes it will just kick in and go-then all of a sudden it will stop and start doing the stutter, stammer hesitating thing. Good voltage, all connections are good, micro switches working. Any help would be appreciated.
ser: AA0344-344620
glands

Re: 48V Club Car stutters/hesitates

Postby ltmoeller » Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Your mcor is bad.Black box under cart bolted to right side of frame with rod going to go pedal.You may try removing the two plugs connected to it clean it up and reinstall.Not a cheap part.
Tom
ltmoeller

Postby shadowman » Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm

ltmoeller wrote:Your mcor is bad.Black box under cart bolted to right side of frame with rod going to go pedal.You may try removing the two plugs connected to it clean it up and reinstall.Not a cheap part.
Tom

i think before i jump right on the m-cor i would test and load test the batteries just to eliminate them or one of them as the cart will act similar with a bad battery under load, if batts prove good than follow the above advice................................................ :cool:
Tom
if i didn,t like it so much i wouldn,t work on them.
shadowman

Postby schu185 » Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm

I have a club car IQ that on a full charge will run full speed for 10 seconds then drop down to half speed and run all day. What could cause this?
schu185

Postby ltmoeller » Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 pm

You should find a tech or a dealer that has a IQDM tool since you have a IQ system.Takes out most of the guess work.Could be speed sensor.
ltmoeller

Postby Cartfixer » Sun May 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Glands is more than likely a battery issue, and schu, you more than likely have a bad speed sensor
Cartfixer

Return to Club Car Electric